Website Design | Website Redesign | Mobile Web Development | E-Commerce | Social Media Design | Graphic Design | Application Development | Programming | Content Management Systems (CMS) | Branding | Online Marketing | Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Website Maintenance & Support | Domain Registration | Hosting & Servers | Photography & Videos
Get your Online Store Ready!
MOTIONBORG gives you complete control of all your on-line commerce activities. We provide the shopping cart and supply you with the real-time tools to upload content, set prices, create promotional coupons and offers, and customize the look and feel of your order form.
We utilize proven and advanced catalog management, payment, and downloading system to provide you with the best possible performance and highest reliability.
Multiple payment & shipping options
- Configurable to Accept all major credit cards through First Data Global GatewaySM, Chase Paymentech®, FrontStream Payments®, Intuit® Merchant Service Account, Authorize.net®, Innovative Merchant Solutions®, PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Payments Pro, PayPal Payments Standard.
- Get real-time U.S. and international shipping rate quotes from UPS, FedEx and the USPS — or create your own custom shipping rate table.
- Use built-in shipping and tax calculators.
Coupons, up-sells & featured products
- Showcase featured products in your sidebar navigation. Specify multiple products for a rotating display.
- Create product cross-sells and up-sells that suggest related products (ie: “You may also like…”).
- Create coupon codes for an amount-off, percent-off or free shipping. Coupons can also require a minimum purchase amount.
- Create product bundles with special discounts.
Manage your orders & customers
- See new orders, inventory status and member activity at a glance.
- Search and filter orders and export information to a Microsoft® Excel file.
- Capture credit card payments, enter shipping and tracking information and print shipping labels.
- Receive email notification for orders.
- Track product inventory and set minimum thresholds.